Merlim Network Review – Is This A Good Opportunity Or Big Scam?
Merlim Network has been getting a lot of attention on the web lately.
Because there is so much hype, a lot of network marketers are trying to sell this opportunity all over the place, including all over social media.
I want to let you all know that I am NOT in any way promoting or selling Merlim Network.
I have simply gathered for you all the facts in this Merlim Network Review in order for you to make a proper decision about it.
So, is it true? Is Merlim Network a scam?
Can it really help you build an online empire?
Let’s carry on with the review.
What Is Merlim Network?
Merlim Network is an MLM company that sells mobile gaming products. Formed as part of Magitek International, Merlim Network is the MLM arm of the company and was launched in 2014. The umbrella company develops mobile applications in Colombia and operates from various locations across Latin America and Africa. The CEO of both companies is named as Fredy Morelo, but that’s where the background information ends, as no further details are provided about his experience.
What Are The Products For Merlim Network?
Merlim Network promotes applications that have been developed by Magitek International. Examples of what are on offer include,
- Merlim Toons – Uses social networking sites to allow you to send feelings, action and moods to your friends
- Merlim Master – A marketing management tool to assist with running your online business
- Merlim Cardboard – A virtual reality peripheral which attaches to your mobile phone
- Go Hender VR -A puzzle game designed for VR devices
- VR Tek – described as a ‘portable VR visualization device’
- Joystick Bluetooth – A controller to be used when navigating virtual environments
They also offer a number of games and a service designing bespoke applications for companies such as nightclubs and restaurants.
Also aligned with the company are ‘Merlim Ads’ who display advertising to the users of the apps. Advertising space can be purchased through them by affiliates.
What Is The Compensation Plan For Merlim Network?
Affiliates with Merlim Network progress through various ranks upon satisfying certain criteria. The rank achieved affects the amount that an affiliate can earn through the scheme. The ranks, requirements and limitations are:
- Wood Cane Rank – achieved by recruiting a new affiliate. Caps earnings at $300 per week
- Bronze Staff Rank – achieved by recruiting at least three affiliates and between you generating 800 binary team points
- Silver Staff Rank – achieved by recruiting at least four affiliates (of which three must be bronze rank) and generating 6000 binary team points
- Golden Staff Rank – achieved by recruiting at least five affiliates (of which three must be silver staff rank) and generating 18,750 binary team points
- Platinum Sword Rank – achieved by recruiting at least six affiliates (of which three must be golden staff rank or higher) and generating 56,250 binary team points
- Diamond Crown Rank – achieved by recruiting six affiliates (of which three must be platinum sword rank) and generating 150,000 binary team points.
There are then various ways in which affiliates are able to earn commission;
- Direct App Commissions – Affiliates earn 50% commission on sale of general apps, 20% commission on the sale of business app development and a 20% commission of sales of advertising space
- Residual App Commissions – By using a unilevel model, affiliates are able to earn a 5% commission on general app sales made by their unilevel team, or a 2% commission of advert sales
- Recruitment Commissions – A 10% commission is payable upon recruiting a new affiliate
- Residual Recruitment Commissions – Silver Staff ranked affiliates or higher are able to earn the residual recruitment commission based on the same unilevel model used by the residual app commissions. Through this they will get a further commission of between 3% and 7% depending on certain conditions
- Residual Binary Commissions – By using a binary structure, affiliates can earn up to $100 per day based on their sales and recruitment
- Leadership Bonus – a 7% pool of company wide profits is set to one side and shared between the top four affiliate ranks (weighted towards the higher ranks)
What’s Does It Cost To Join Merlim Network?
To become an affiliate member of Merlim Network you need to buy an affiliate bundle. These are available for between $330 and $930 depending on how many app licenses you want alongside.
Is Merlim Network A Scam?
Have you heard from a friend that Merlim Network is a scam?
Based on this review, it might be hard to tell.
What exactly is the truth about Merlim Network – is it a scam or legit?
Good news – Merlim Network is not really a scam.
But, be sure to take a look at the conclusion, because there are some things you should be aware of.
This is how you will build a successful in your business.
Let me help you make more money.
Merlim Network Review Conclusion
The question that must be asked with this offering from Merlim Network is whether they are running a legitimate MLM opportunity or whether this is, actually, a pyramid scheme being wrapped up in the pretense of something else. While the company is purporting itself to be on the cutting edge of technology, it’s actually selling copied products from elsewhere at an inflated price. The VR cardboard for mobile phones is the clearest example here, with them charging $25 for the product when google, who first released a product like this, sell theirs for $15.
Are the company really shifting much product and, if not, what does that mean?
From looking at the compensation plan, this question almost becomes irrelevant because the sales of products play a very small role in what affiliates are being rewarded for. Everything is designed heavily in favor of mass recruitment of new affiliates with the recruitment commission and large number of binary points awarded each time this happens. The fear with a proposition like this is that affiliates are actually getting a return on their investment that is funded from the subsequent investments being made by new affiliates. This very much seems to be what is going on here with Merlim Network, and will likely be the cause of a company collapse at some point in the future.
When the recruitment of new affiliates hits the inevitable wall and slows down, the revenue being generated to pay back to existing affiliates will significantly fall. This will spread throughout the company and make it unsustainable, leaving most of its affiliates out of pocket. By definition this will be the position that the vast majority of members find themselves in, with the company admins themselves standing to do rather well from it. As a subsidiary company the liability is contained, so once Merlim Network fails there will be nothing to stop Magitek International from doing it all over again.
MLM companies need to generate revenue from alternative sources if they are to remain sustainable. This can often be done by the sale of products which, in tandem with affiliate investment, can allow everyone to do well out of it. Unfortunately, in the case of Merlim Network, the products being offered are not worth much and are overpriced- meaning it is very unlikely that they are generating very much through this avenue at all. This leaves the proposition as a pyramid scheme, something that always end badly for those involved. If you are looking to make an investment then keep on looking for something that is sustainable in the long run and not simply designed to make a quick sum of money for the owners.
I sure hope that you have found my Merlim Network review helpful for you.
Some other reviews have been pretty scant on details, and I wanted my Merlim Network review to have all the information for you.
If you decide to carry forward with Merlim Network, make sure you make the most out of it and learn how to market yourself online.
Click to get my free training that shows you how.