Intercoin Capital Review – Is This A Good Opportunity Or Big Scam?

Intercoin Capital ReviewYou may have noticed that Intercoin Capital is getting a lot of hype and attention these days.

You might have had some friends in Network Marketing approach you about Intercoin Capital, or you may have seen it on social media.

I want to let you know, first of all, that I am NOT promoting Intercoin Capital as my own business opportunity. I am not an affiliate or distributor.

I have gathered here all the facts about Intercoin Capital in my Intercoin Capital Review – now you can learn all you need to know about it.

Is Intercoin Capital really a legit business?

Is Intercoin Capital a safe business to join?

Let me show you in my review of Intercoin Capital.

Get started by reading my review below.

Exactly What Is Intercoin Capital?

InterCoin Capital is a new MLM opportunity that recently hit the scene, and like so many other opportunities I review, it’s based in the niche of cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency has become one of the most lucrative niches when it comes to MLM, and while there are plenty of companies that use crypto in legit ways to push the market forward, there are just as many that use it as a ruse to trick people into joining schemes and scams.

In the case of InterCoin Capital, it looks like we’re dealing with the latter of those two things.

InterCoin Capital doesn’t have any corporate contact info at all on its website, save for two basic Gmail email addresses. There is an official LinkedIn profile for the company called “INTERCOINCAPITAL”, and on the profile, it’s noted that InterCoin Capital is based out of California.

That may look fine at first, but it’s a flat-out lie.

InterCoin Capital is marketed heavily towards people over in southeast Asia, and along with that, there’s no evidence or proof that InterCoin Capital has any presence in the United States whatsoever.

Roman Arayan is said to be the CEO of InterCoin Capital, and while he doesn’t have much of a presence online outside of InterCoin Capital’s website, he does appear to be a real person thanks to various photographs of him at promotional events for InterCoin Capital.

Intercoin Capital Scam

What Is The Intercoin Capital Product Line?

Legit MLM opportunities need a healthy product line in order to thrive, but you won’t find one with InterCoin Capital.

No goods or services are being offered to retail customers, and as a direct result of this, there’s no way for any retail sales activity to take place. Instead, affiliates are left with just the affiliate membership to offer to other individuals.

If you join, you’ll be able to invest in ICC points through the ICB Wallet that InterCon Capital offers.

ICC points are the form of currency used throughout InterCoin Capital, but outside of this opportunity, they’re pretty much worthless in the real world.

What Can You Tell Me About The Compensation Plan For Intercoin Capital?

In order to earn money with InterCoin Capital, you’ll need to invest funds into the ICC points for a promised daily ROI of 0.4%. When you make a request to withdraw your earnings, 70% of them are paid in bitcoin while the remaining 30% is paid in more ICC.

Residual commissions are also offered to go along with the direct ROI payments and are paid using a unilevel system.

Commissions are offered down to 10 levels of recruitment, and if you personally recruit someone, you’ll receive a 100% matching bonus.

What Will It Cost To Join Intercoin Capital?

While it’s free to join InterCoin Capital, you’ll need to invest into the ICC points if you want to earn on the ROI that’s being offered.

Is Intercoin Capital A Scam?

If you have heard that Intercoin Capital is a scam, then you’ve come to the right place to find out the truth.

What’s the truth – is Intercoin Capital a scam?

I would say not exactly. However, there are some things to be aware of before joining, which I have detailed in the conclusion.

You will only be successful by recognizing the weaknesses and finding a way to move past them.

Conclusion For My Intercoin Capital Review

Like I referenced above, InterCoin Capital is an underbelly scam that’s using cryptocurrency as a way to hide what’s really taking place.

ICC points hold no real-world value outside of the InterCoin Capital opportunity, and when you add that together with the fact that the ROI is solely funded by investments from other members, you end up with a messy Ponzi scheme that’ll collapse as soon as money stops coming in.

Simply put, don’t waste your time with InterCoin Capital.

I definitely hope you have found value in my Review of Intercoin Capital.

I went into a lot of detail so that you can make a proper decision about whether you want to join or not.

If you do decide to proceed with Intercoin Capital, make sure you take the time to learn how to market yourself!

My training below can help you with that.