Asirvira Review – Is This A Good Opportunity Or Big Scam?
You may have noticed that Asirvira is getting a lot of hype and attention these days.
You might have had some friends in Network Marketing approach you about Asirvira, or you may have seen it on social media.
I want to let you know, first of all, that I am NOT promoting Asirvira as my own business opportunity. I am not an affiliate or distributor.
I have gathered here all the facts about Asirvira in my Asirvira Review – now you can learn all you need to know about it.
Is Asirvira really a legit business?
Is Asirvira a safe business to join?
Let me show you in my review of Asirvira.
Exactly What Is Asirvira?
Asirvia is a new company that offers affiliates the ability to earn ROI’s after purchasing a subscription. The website (asirvia.net) was first registered in December of 2016 with Donald LaPlume of Vermont being named as the owner. As of yet, the website is nothing more than an email capture page, so no further information about the company operations is provided.
From looking into the company, though, it becomes clear that there are three co-founders; LaPlume, Don Smith and Kevin Marino. All three have been a part of a previous venture called Saivian where they offered a very similar premise to what they are offering with Asirvia. Saivian seems to have ceased operations less than a year after launch- something that likely prompted them to start afresh with Asirvia.
What Is The Asirvira Product Line?
Asirvia offers a variety of products from third party suppliers that they say are “true solutions for life”. They are available for purchase individually or as part of a comprehensive package. The services on offer include:
- Tax Minimizer Pro for $39 per month
- Money Mastery for $20 per month
- Mobile Savings App for $24 per month
- ID Theft Protection for $25 per month
- Online Data Backup for $19 per month
- Roadside Assistance for $19 per month
- Multimedia Group Messaging for $24 per month
There are a total of 11 different services on offer, and 2 bundle subscriptions:
- Basic Package – Choose any six of the offered services for $99 per month. You also get a RX Pharmacy Savings Card
- True Solutions Package – Get all eleven packages, the pharmacy savings card and “Live Life U” for $169 per month
What Can You Tell Me About The Compensation Plan For Asirvira?
Asirvia’s compensation plan pays commission to affiliates when they sell products to customers or other affiliates, and when affiliates that the have recruited make sales.
First Month Commissions
For the first month only, affiliates earn increased commissions. They will receive $25 for each sale of a Basic Package, and $50 for each sale of a True Solutions Package. They also receive 25% of the cost of any individual products that they sell.
Asirvia uses a unilevel compensation model to arrange how further commissions are calculated, and gives affiliates $2.50 for each Basic package that is sold by members across the first five levels, and $5 for each True Solutions Package that is sold.
Residual Subscription Commission
This commission gives affiliates 10% per month of all subscriptions sold by members on the first level of the unilevel model, and 5% per month of those sold by members on the second level.
Affiliates are ranked based upon the sales performance of their downline (themselves and those that they have recruited- known as the group volume). The different ranks are as follows:
- Affiliate Rank – Join as an affiliate (this level does not grant any commissions)
- Associate Rank – Required to have recruited at least three new affiliates, sold three packages and generate a Group Volume of at least $1000 per month
- Senior Associate Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $4000 per month
- Leader Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $10,000 per month
- Senior Leader Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $20,000 per month
- Manager Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $30,000 per month
- Senior Manager Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $50,000 per month
- Regional Manager Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $75,000 per month
- Director Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $100,000 per month
- Senior Director Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $150,000 per month
- Regional Director Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $200,000 per month
- Executive Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $300,000 per month
- Senior Executive Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $600,000 per month
- Regional Executive Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $1,000,000 per month
- Vice President Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $1,500,000 per month
- Senior Vice President Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $2,500,000 per month
- Regional Vice President Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $5,000,000 per month
- Ambassador Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $7,500,000 per month
- Global Ambassador Rank – Generate a Group Volume of at least $10,000,000 per month
Affiliates who are ranked Associate or higher will receive daily commission. This ranges from $1 per day for Associate rank to $1000 per day for Regional Executive rank and $3000 per day for Global Ambassador rank.
Affiliates also receive a matching bonus, which is based on the sales being made by their downline. This bonus gives a matched 25% of commissions earned by those on the first level of the unilevel structure, 10% of commissions earned by those on the second level, and 5% of commissions earned by those on the third to fifth levels.
What Will It Cost To Join Asirvira?
There is a fee of $149.95 to become an affiliate member of Asirvia.
Is Asirvira A Scam?
If you have heard that Asirvira is a scam, then you’ve come to the right place to find out the truth.
What’s the truth – is Asirvira a scam?
I would say not exactly. However, there are some things to be aware of before joining, which I have detailed in the conclusion.
You will only be successful by recognizing the weaknesses and finding a way to move past them.
Conclusion For My Asirvira Review
The problem with what is being offered here by Asirvia is the questionable value attributed to the services that they are selling. A monthly fee of $99 or $169 is unlikely to be worth it for what is actually being provided, so there are concerns about how many retail customers would be making, and maintaining these payments.
So why would anyone buy these packages at all? The answer lies within the daily ROI’s and commissions that are earned. By recruiting three new affiliates you will cover the cost of having your own subscription. If they, then, recruit further members to do the same then you will build up your daily ROI’s and be in line to make a profit. If this is actually what is happening, the scheme is functioning as a ponzi scheme where all returns being made by recruits are being funded by the subsequent payments that are being made by new affiliates.
Other companies have offered similar things, like Saivian, and soon became recruitment schemes that relied on the continual introduction of new members to keep payments flowing to the existing ones. Asirvia is doing this by encouraging members to pay a monthly fee and then recruit new ones who do the same with the promise of a daily ROI. By recruiting more and more people you can supposedly earn up to $3000 per day.
This, ultimately, is a completely unsustainable model that will collapse and result in the majority of members losing out. While it may seem at first that Asirvia is offering products to supplement the company income to pay out promised ROI’s- the reality is far more similar to a ponzi scheme that simply will not be able to keep going for very long.
I definitely hope you have found value in my Review of Asirvira.
I went into a lot of detail so that you can make a proper decision about whether you want to join or not.
If you do decide to proceed with Asirvira, make sure you take the time to learn how to market yourself!
My training below can help you with that.